WELCOME SIM 360 MOLDFLOW!
September 26, 2013 1 Comment
Autodesk SIM 360 family of cloud solution added recently a new member: Autodesk SIM 360 Moldflow, a comprehensive package of solutions delivered in the cloud containing all Autodesk SIM 360 PRO modules (Autodesk Simulation Mechanical 2014, Autodesk Simulation CFD 2014, and Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional 2014) with valuable simulation functions for plastic industry provided by Autodesk Simulation Moldflow Insight.
Autodesk SIM 360 Moldflow software validates and optimizes plastic design by accurately predicting the plastic injection molding process. Sim 360 Moldflow combines all of the features in both Autodesk® Sim 360™ Pro and our Autodesk® Simulation Moldflow® desktop software, and it enables you to solve in the cloud.
Between main features provided by Autodesk SIM 360 Moldflow we have:
- Flexible solving options – Solved in the cloud or locally
- Heating and cooling of plastic injection molds – Conducting mold-cooling simulations
- Design optimization – Getting design of experiments (DOE) capabilities
- Conformal cooling – improving part quality by optimal cooling channels
- Multi-CAD import – Evaluating a range of plastic-part designs
- Fibre orientation in plastic part designs – Predicting the orientation of glass fibres
For live details about SIM 360 solutions family and you can watch the movie “Autodesk SIM 360 Moldflow “ where John Twerdok from Autodesk MFG Simulation team tells us what is new in the 2014 release of the Autodesk Simulation 360 Moldflow process, with a focus on the structure for cloud credits for each product.
To Watch clip click HERE or push on the PICTURE